Apply ForVISA to France
For Airport Transit: Is applicable in case you have to change flights without leaving the airport.
- Original passport valid for a minimum period of three months after the expiry date of the visa (passports issued more than ten years ago are no longer accepted)* and 1 old passport if applicable plus one copy of the first and last page of the current passport. The passport should have 2 blank pages.
- One application form with all columns filled in and 2 recent photographs in the size of 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms with white / light background.
- Original covering letter
- Copy of visa of final destination
- Copy of air ticket
The documents must be arranged in the order given above.Important!
- Indian nationals going to any European Union country including UK and Ireland, Canada, USA and Japan are exempted from airport transit visa if they hold valid visa and return ticket for one of these countries.
- As some countries have visa upon arrival the same must be mentioned in the covering letter.
- Holders of a BUDDY PASS require an ordinary transit visa.
- The passport must be valid for at least 3 months after the expiry date of the visa
- No visa will be issued on additional pages
- Children must travel on their individual passports
- You may be asked to show your original documents at the time of your interview. Therefore please carry your original documents with you.
- All photocopies must be in black and white and on A4 size paper
Click here to schedule an appointment